Management of Owners’ Community
Experts in Horizontal Property.
We deal with the administrative and financial management of the community. Also, we offer legal advisory services and project planning and implementation.
We advise clients in legal procedures representing the interests of the Community (late payments, Civil Liability, etc)
Our services include the drafting and constitution of the Statutes of the Community, as well as the legalisation of the Minute Books
We implement the agreements of the Minutes of the Meetings and deal with the management of the Municipal Procedures
We manage, fill in and present all the necessary taxes for the Community
Economic management based on transparency, guaranteeing correct accounting
We manage and supervise the community’s works and refurbishments
We consider the management of Owners’ Community as an integral service of both administration and advice.
Our service is based on rigorous budget control, efficient management of property maintenance and the advice of a team with more than 20 years of experience in the real estate sector.
We deal with the entire management of your Community.
Email us at email@example.com
or fill in the form.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
How to request a change of Community Manager?
- Service leasing contracts (which is what is done to contract a Community Manager) have a duration of one year, unless otherwise stated in the contract (which is not usually the case). Therefore, this date must be taken into account in order to avoid indemnities.
- There are two options:
1. Await the ordinary meeting, called by the President as every year, which will have the attendance of the Community Manager who is to be dismissed.
2. Urge that the meeting take place as soon as possible in order to remove him, in what is called an extraordinary meeting, for which it is necessary:
• As deemed appropriate by the President
• If requested by a quarter of the owners of the community
• One quarter of the participation coefficients may request it
- The correct way to proceed is to hold two votes, one for the dismissal of the previous Community Manager and another for the recruitment of a new one.
- It is not necessary to elect a new Community Manager at the same meeting at which the old one is removed. The disadvantage of this is that there will be a period of time without a Community Manager, which could, for example, cause imbalances in the accounting management of the community.
In family businesses, in order to guarantee the continuity of the business, there comes a time when it is necessary to choose the successor to the founder or the family member who is at the head of the company. The succession of these businesses is not an easy process, it must be very well planned to prevent family businesses from disappearing or ending up in the hands of third parties, therefore, in this post, we make a brief summary of how we should do it.READ MORE
The non-disabling permanent injury is a compensatory indemnity for workers who chronically suffer a reduction of less than 33% of their normal performance in their usual profession, and do not present functional reductions that prevent them from carrying out their professional functions normally.READ MORE
When you receive a pension for permanent disability and the age of retirement approaches, it is likely that we ask ourselves the question of whether these two are compatible, so in this post we analyse what is Permanent Disability and what is the Retirement Pension, and if you can opt for both pensions, whether you can receive both or, on the contrary, you must choose between the two options.READ MORE