Red.es, the public organization responsible for granting the Digital Kit Program aids, has gone out the Call for aid for the digitalization of companies, such as small businesses, micro-enterprises and self-employed persons for the adoption of digitalization solutions available on the market. Below is a brief summary of the Digital Kit Program and the conditions to apply for this aid.
What can I invest these digital bonus grants in?
The digital vouchers can be used to contract one or more digitization solutions by formalizing them in the Agreements for the Provision of Digitization Solutions with the Adhering Digitization Agents, which comprise the following categories:
- Online cybersecurity solutions.
- Protection measures for secure communications.
- Services that facilitate the virtual office.
- Website and online presence.
- Social media management and online marketing.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Digital invoicing solutions.
- Business Intelligence (BI) and business analytics.
Such solutions must be completely new and must meet all the minimum requirements of the category they belong. Any development, progress, increase or enrichment of the services and functionalities of existing solutions; updates of software versions; upgrades or improvements of versions will not be considered a functional improvement.
In addition, the beneficiary will be required to comply with the provisions of both the Regulatory Bases and this Call for Proposals, which include the following points:
- Comply with the obligations set forth in Article 14 of Law 38/2003, of November 17, 2003, General Law on Subsidies.
- Comply with the regulations applicable to the Recovery and Resilience Mechanism within the European Recovery Instrument (“Next Generation EU”).
- Comply with the requirements to evaluate the Digital Maturity Level at any time once the solutions have been installed.
- Guarantee full compliance with current environmental regulations with a responsible declaration.
Which are the requirements?
- To be a small company (between 10-49 employees), microenterprise or self-employed person whose tax domicile is located in Spanish territory.
- To be registered in the Census of businessmen, professionals and withholders of the State Agency of Tributary Administration or in the equivalent census that must reflect the economic activity effectively developed to the date of request of the aid, and to have a minimum antiquity of 6 months.
- Not to be considered as a company in crisis.
- To be up to date with tax and Social Security obligations.
- Not to be subject to a pending recovery order following a previous decision of the European Commission declaring the aid illegal and incompatible with the common market.
- Not to be subject to any of the prohibitions set forth in the General Law on Subsidies.
- Not to exceed the minimis aid limit.
- Have the Digital Maturity Level assessment, according to the diagnostic test available on the Acelera pyme platform.
Amount of the aid
The maximum amount of aid per beneficiary will be:
- For small companies, from 10 to 49 employees, they will be able to obtain a digital bonus aid of up to 12,000€.
- For micro-companies with 3 to 9 employees, up to 6,000€.
- For self-employed with a maximum of 2 employees, up to 2,000€.
How and when are applications submitted?
Applications will be submitted only through the online form available at the Red.es and the deadlines for submitting the application will vary depending on whether they are:
- Small companies: from March 15, 2022 to September 15, 2022.
- Micro-companies: June 2022.
- Self-employed: September 2022.
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in applying for this aid, do not hesitate to contact us. Our team will advise you and be in charge of processing the call for applications.